Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I knew Gold was a good color for my Horns

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Cut-Throat's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2005
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I knew Gold was a good color for my Horns

    6





    33

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member amandarae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2008
    Posts
    259
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I knew Gold was a good color for my Horns

    Cool!

    That pic was posted in Audio Asylum (High Efficiency) also.
    QNME In Retro!

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Re: I knew Gold was a good color for my Horns

    A 'golden' oldie!
    Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Panomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2006
    Posts
    1,811
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: I knew Gold was a good color for my Horns

    Cool! I've seen that one somewhere before. Where is it from?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DanO55's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2009
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I knew Gold was a good color for my Horns

    Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Throat View Post
    6





    33
    Now I can tell my wife god wants me to have these.

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member Panomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2006
    Posts
    1,811
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: I knew Gold was a good color for my Horns

    I've always thought Altecs were heavenly. Now we know....

  7. #7
    HB Super Moderator
    I knew Gold was a good color for my Horns


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: I knew Gold was a good color for my Horns

    The cross is actually a speaker enclosure I think with the 1005's up on top Cool.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.